Complex D (stainless / isolation / stainless)
- The double-wall (isolated) Complex D system consists of pipes, components and accessories made of stainless steel no. 1.4404 or 1.4571.
- The Complex D system is available with 0,6mm wall thickness (inner and outer shell) in the Ø80-350mm and with thermal isolation of 25 or 50mm.
- Suitable for connecting boilers which are operated by oil, gas or solid fuels.
- System designed for subpressure operation (natural draft), max. continuous temperature 600°C.
- With specially installed seals in the connectors, it can also be used in overpressure mode, max. continuous temperature 200°C.
- Cylindrical plug-in system, connections between two elements are established by a locking band.
- The Complex D exhaust systems can be built inside or outside of buildings, and at steel constructions.
- Features according to EN 1856-1