Flexible FDL (flexible stainless double layer)
- The double layer system FDL consists of flexible stainless steel tubes AISI 316L, components and accessories made of stainless steel no. 1.4404 or 1.4571.
- The FDL system is available with 2x 0,12mm wall thickness in the Ø80-200mm.
- Suitable for connecting boilers which are operated by oil, gas or solid fuels. Operation mode wet.
- System designed for subpressure operation (natural draft), max. continuous temperature 600°C.
- With specially installed seals in the connectors, it can also be used in overpressure mode, max. continuous temperature 200°C.
- Insulation is not required.
- The cylindrical plug-in system is designed without locking band.
- The FDL exhaust systems can be built in shaft, in conjuction with double-wall system Complex D.
- Features according to EN 1856-1