Flexible FEL (flexible stainless single layer)
- The single layer system FEL consists of flexible stainless steel tubes AISI 316L, components and accessories made of stainless steel no. 1.4404 or 1.4571.
- The FEL system is available with 0,12mm wall thickness in the Ø80-200mm.
- Suitable for connecting boilers which are operated by oil, gas or solid fuels. Operation mode wet.
- System designed for subpressure operation (natural draft), max. continuous temperature 600°C.
- With specially installed seals in the connectors, it can also be used in overpressure mode, max. continuous temperature 200°C.
- Insulation is not required.
- The cylindrical plug-in system is designed without locking band.
- The FEL exhaust systems can be built in shaft, in conjuction with single-wall system Complex E.
- Features according to EN 1856-1